Posted on: February 23, 2021
Job Description: The OR/PM will guide and advise through the
lifecycle (final programming, A&E design, pre-construction,
permitting, and construction through close-out), of the Facilities
Upgrade Construction Project.
- Learn project goals and business objectives and serve as
facilitator and mediator.
- Manage all aspects of the project to confirm that the company's
best interests are prioritized in each and every decision.
- Strive to protect reputation, credibility and business
interests of the company.
- Verify stakeholders are clearly focused on the project and
working toward the common goal.
- Work cooperatively with all disciplines on the project.
- Provide expert oversight of all: contributors to the project
including: Design professionals, Project engineers, General
contractors, sub-contractors and tradesmen,Vendors, Building
inspectors, Utility companies, Agencies Having Jurisdiction
- Make recommendations on Project Plan: Design, Scope, Contract
issues, Budget & actual cost analysis, Proposed changes, Schedule
changes, Project extensions.
- Work with the company to establish and document a full scope of
project requirements including schedule, safety, budget, regulatory
compliance and quality criteria.
- Review, validate and manage the company's project requirements
throughout the lifetime of the project.
- Manage risk throughout the project.
- Draft all bid package RFPs, subcontractor pre-qualifications,
scopes of work and prepare construction estimates prior to
construction bid estimates.
- Manage all project documentation.
- Review and lead proposal evaluations, contractor and
subcontractor proposals, change orders.
- Maintain the project budget, including reconciliation of the
budget at the completion of the project.
- Audit, troubleshoot and advise.
- Manage master project schedule.
- Maintain project milestones.
- Manage contractor schedules.
- Report on all matters requiring a decision by the company
regarding design, specifications, costs, schedule, program or
- Troubleshoot unexpected problems throughout the project.
- Oversee and monitor the pulling of necessary permits by the
contractor and/or subcontractors.
- Collect, manage, coordinate and file all deliverables received
by contractor and/or subcontractors.
- Make recommendations with respect to conformance of the
company's requirements to the availability and price of materials;
merits of alternative systems appropriateness of details, extent of
off-site prefabrication, constructability review, sequencing
- Review design documentation for accuracy Facilitate
coordination of: Progress meetings, Stakeholder meetings,
Management reviews, Design reviews, Monitoring of construction
process, Facilitate RFI and change management processes.
- Coordinate review and recommendation of approvals for all
Applications of Payment from the contractor(s). All Application of
Payment Forms must be accompanied by an executed and applicable
conditional and unconditional Lien Waiver Form, and
Subcontractors/Suppliers List; no payments will be released until
these documents have been received and approved to include ensuring
subcontractors are paid and that releases are executed by
contractors and their subcontractors.
- Facilitate project turnover and close out About Aerotek:We know
that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know
that an individual's success starts with the right career
opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at
Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Malibu , Project Manager, Executive , Malibu, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!