Interim Program Therapist - Eating Disorder, Residential
Company: Discovery Behavioral Health
Posted on: June 20, 2022
The Interim -Program Therapist -assists and supports clients from
admission through discharge. The Program Therapist provides
clinical assessments and contributes insightful, practical and
meaningful information to the development of treatment plans.
He/she orients new clients to the treatment program and makes
introductions to the staff and other program participants. As a
member of the treatment team, the Program Therapist meets weekly in
collaborative fashion with the treatment team to discuss cases.
Licensed clinicians (Psychologist, LMFT, LCSW, LPC, etc.) and
- Responsible for maintaining a caseload
- Responsible for the case management of the patient record,
including assessments, individual treatment plan based on patient's
needs, session notes, discharge plan and clinical discharge
- Facilitation of process and psychoeducation groups
- Responsible for family and social support involvement and
documenting in patient record
- Attends weekly treatment team and/or clinical meetings
- Serves as a liaison with multidisciplinary treatment team
- Participates in company trainings, webinars, individual and
group supervision, and related meetings
- Knowledge and adherence to HIPAA privacy rules
- Any other job-related responsibilities as assigned by
supervisorThis is a Full-Time -position at one of our residential
programs. -For a virtual tour of the facility, please visit our
website at centerfordiscovery.com.
- Master or Doctorate degree in relevant field
- Experience working in behavioral healthcare
- Currently hold clinical license, or associate number in the
state in which you are applying
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free
workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. -All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, or national
origin.For more information about our company benefits, please
visit us at discoverybehavioralhealth.com/careers/PandoLogic.
Keywords: Mental Health Counselor, Location: Malibu, CA - 90263 ,
Keywords: Discovery Behavioral Health, Malibu , Interim Program Therapist - Eating Disorder, Residential, Healthcare , Malibu, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!