Clinical Psychologist - Licensed or Post Doc
Company: Rise in Malibu
Posted on: September 20, 2022
ESSENTIAL DUTIES: Post Doctoral applicants encouraged to apply.
-This position is primarily responsible for providing direct
clinical care to clients in a residential treatment facility.
Clinical duties include meeting directly with patients to determine
their clinical needs and provide psychotherapy within the scope of
the therapists practice, coordination of care with case management,
crisis management, attendance in treatment team meetings and
engaged in the treatment planning of the clients, and completion of
appropriate documentation of therapy sessions. This position
reports directly to the organizations Clinical
- Report regularly to the Clinical Director
- Provide psychotherapeutic services to clients at Rise in
- Facilitate groups
- Maintain a high level of discretion
- Complete documentation within required time frame.
- Complete and update treatment plans as required by the
- Participate in weekly treatment team meetings
- Support facility staff during client crisis
- Maintain appropriate boundaries
- Enforce and encourage compliance with facility policies and
- Ph.D/Psy.D or Post Doc Hours -
- Experience in addiction treatment
- EMDR certified desired
- You must be fully licensed to practice your healthcare
profession in the State of California/ or in progress of completing
hours for licensure.
- You must not currently be on probation or suspension for any
- You must be in good standing with the governing administrative
body of the State of California having jurisdiction over the
professional license issued to you
Keywords: Rise in Malibu, Malibu , Clinical Psychologist - Licensed or Post Doc, Healthcare , Malibu, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!