Lead Software Engineer, Retail Platforms
Company: Parks, Experiences and Products,Disney Store
Posted on: May 2, 2021
Job Summary:Disney Parks, Experiences and Products (DPEP) is
seeking a Lead Engineer with a passion for building world-class
products and a desire to change the way the Walt Disney Company
interfaces with its guests. We are a fast-moving group tasked with
delivering cross-platform integrated Disney experiences that will
define the interactions of our Guests online and change the way our
customers experience commerce, both digitally and in our Disney
Stores. Our group enjoys a high level of autonomy and exposure to
all parts of Disney and all levels of the organization. We are
consumer-obsessed and always strive to deliver the best experience
for our users while driving the most value for the Walt Disney
- Partner with Product Managers and Designers to develop
applications focusing on eCommerce experiences.
- Collaborate with both front end and server side developers to
deliver experiences that delight our guests.
- Team with Engineering leadership and Product Managers to scope
and estimate projects, assisting in breaking work down into
well-defined stories and guiding developers to completion.
- Resolve defects, support testing effort, and deploy production
code on a frequent basis.
- Be a technical pillar for the engineering team through
collaboration and mentorship of other engineers.
- Analyze the technical feasibility of product features and help
to guide feature development and roadmap from a technical
- 7+ years of full software development lifecycle experience
- 7+ years of Server Side / Backend End engineering experience
including taking a product from inception through multiple release
- 5+ years of Object-Oriented Analysis, Design, and Development
- Experience designing and developing Server Side applications
(Saas/Paas) deployment environments.
- Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) for authoring
and management of content. Required Education
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or related field, or
equivalent work experience requiredAdditional
Keywords: Parks, Experiences and Products,Disney Store, Malibu , Lead Software Engineer, Retail Platforms, IT / Software / Systems , Malibu, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!