Travel Required: None
Public Trust: None
Requisition Type: Regular
Join General Dynamics IT and be a part of the team of men and
women that solve some of the world's most complex technical
GDIT is a government contractor providing professional and
technical services to various government agencies (i.e. defense).
We are currently looking for a Program Analyst to join our GDIT
Program Office located in Camarillo, CA, supporting our government
customer at Point Mugu, CA.
As the Analyst you will perform complex administrative and
analytical tasks in support of multiple contracts for Naval Air
Warfare Center Weapons Division (NAWCWD) in Point Mugu, CA. You
will be responsible for using advanced qualitative and quantitative
methods to provide operational and program support as part of the
program management team for data and analytic requests from
• Combines data from various sources to track, report, analyze
and control program progress.
• Strong analytical skills are required to examine
• Must possess critical thinking, thorough analysis, creativity
and problem-solving skills to arrive at solutions for process or
• Requires thorough knowledge and experience working with
multiple information technology systems.
• Must have advanced computer skills and understand how to work
with a variety of databases, software systems and computer
• Provides data management and analysis for projects
• Uses various data sources to track program needs
• Designs and develops methods for analyzing and interpreting
• Analyzes datasets and information to produce reports and
• Participates in strategic planning with regards to program
• Performs data validation and quality control checks
• Develops new and improved analytical tools
• Writes and updates program documentation such as management
• Assists with hiring, onboarding and prepares training
materials for new hires
• Serves as resource for customers and liaison between technical
and non-technical staff
• Bachelor's Degree; additional years of experience may be
considered I lieu of degree
• 5+ years' experience in supporting a program management
• Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office (Access,
Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Project)
• Strong research and analytical abilities
• Secret clearance
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex
government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country.
We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance
critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest
in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today
is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground,
beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering
the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services
needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or
any other protected class.