Raytheon Intelligence & Space (RIS) Digital Technology team is
seeking a Windows Systems Administrator to join our Classified IT
The candidate selected for this position will perform Windows
Systems Administration with growth opportunity to expand skills in
Cloud Systems Administration.
Duties for this Windows Systems Administrator role include, but
not limited to providing computing support to classified programs
in Windows desktop and server environment; troubleshooting and
resolving incidents related to software and hardware; assisting in
designing, implementing and supporting Windows environment.
Although this Windows System Administrator position is within a
larger IT team, the candidate is expected to work well under
general direction. The candidate is expected to be self-directed,
able to prioritize work, possess excellent problem solving, verbal
and communication skills, customer focused, and organized.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an
active Secret clearance as of day one of employment.
• Active Secret clearance required
• Ability to obtain Top Secret clearance
• Minimum 8 years of experience with Windows operating
• Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy Management
• VMWare VSphere (e.g. ESXi, vCenter) administration and
• Symantec Backup Exec, Symantec NetBackup, or strong
understanding of server backup
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong customer interaction skills with users of all
• U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will
require the ability to access US only data systems.
• Active Top Secret clearance or SSBI
• Experience with vulnerability scanning and threat mitigation
• Understand common security product (Splunk, Lumension/Ivanti,
• Experience with MS Exchange Environment
• UNIX/Linux Systems Administration
• Storage Experience with Net App
• Cloud computing service provisioning (e.g. Amazon Web Service,
• Infrastructure as Code experience (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Ansible,
• Automation via scripting (e.g. Ruby, Perl, Erlang, Python,
• Security+ certification
Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 8+ years of prior relevant
experience or in lieu of degree candidate must have an additional
16 years of experience 166787
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin,
disability, or protected Veteran status.