Senior Milsatcom Waveform Analysis Systems Engineer
Posted on: February 25, 2021
The Boeing Company is seeking a Senior Milsatcom Waveform
Analysis Systems Engineer (Level 5) to support our Space & Launch
programs in El Segundo, CA. As a Milsatcom Waveform Analysis
Systems Engineer, you will design, develop, and-verify
state-of-the-art payloads for space-based applications for
Milsatcom and/or national security programs. This is a 1st shift
position.Project assignments typically span the complete program
life cycle, from internal trades, concept studies and system
definition, to satellite development, and verification. Candidates
will belong to a systems engineering team interacting with
customers, suppliers, program management, integration and test
engineers, and senior technologists.-Primary Responsibilities:
- Lead performance analyses for space systems, including: link
analysis, signal quality, system capacity, availability, etc.
- Develop models and simulations of space systems including
space, network and user segments in support of architecture trade
- Lead trade studies for advanced technology designs.
- Define and verify space system requirements and
- Develop software based analysis and simulation tools using
MATLAB and object-oriented software platforms.--
- Perform waveform development and characterization.
- Support-system-level CONOPS development, functional analysis
and decomposition.This position requires an active/current U.S.
Security Clearance with successful completion of a Single Scope
Background Investigation (SSBI) by the federal government within
the last 5 years (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in
the past 24 months is considered active.).Basic (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree or higher from an accredited course of study,
in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or
- 5+-years experience working with Advanced Extremely High
Frequency (AEHF) waveform analyses.
- 5+ years experience using MATLAB.Preferred (Desired)
- Experience developing software applications using C++, Python,
- Knowledge of modeling and simulation techniques for digital
- Experience with satellite payload systems.Typical Education /
ExperienceDegree and typical experience in engineering
classification: Bachelor's 14 or more years' experience, Master's
with 12 or more years' experience or PhD with 9 or more years'
experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an
accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science,
mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although
not required, accreditation standard.Relocation:This position
offers relocation based on candidate eligibility. (Basic relocation
is available for internal candidates, based on candidate
eligibility.)Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer
applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana,
cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is
met as outlined in our policies.
Keywords: BOEING, Malibu , Senior Milsatcom Waveform Analysis Systems Engineer, Other , Malibu, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!