Company: Summit Malibu
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Provides direct client care through individual therapy sessions
and group sessions
- Responsible to follow clinical documentation requirements.
- Actively involve family, outside providers or other collaterals
in treatment, pending consent. Must be in communication with
relevant parties (parents, spouse etc.) regularly to keep them
informed and respond to any questions in a timely fashion.
- Ensures progress notes are completed in the EHR the same day as
the delivery of service so the electronic chart is always
- Arranges for appropriate levels of services for all clients, to
include psychological, medical, psychiatric, vocational, housing,
legal, case management needs, and suitable leisure and recreational
activities. Assures and documents that excellent coordination of
care is occurring
- Monitor client attendance. Clients must attend all services
(unless in detox status or clinically cleared).
- Ensure that clients are following the daily schedule and
sessions start/end promptly.
- Provide clinical approval for any client pass requests and
visitor pass requests for assigned clients.
- Address and resolve any behavioral issues with clients
immediately (document outcome)
- Address any client concerns and/or grievances from family
members, referral party or outside providers on case immediately.
Notify Executive Director of complaints and follow up action.
- Ensures appropriate discharge planning is coordinated and
documented. Client must be given a copy of DC plan or
recommendation along with community resources.
- Must be available for crisis management and clinical
emergencies. Must respond to weekend emails/calls for time
sensitive clinical issues.
- Ensures delivery of high-end clinical hospitality and customer
service to each client
- Responds in a timely manner to calls and emails from upper
management. Keeps CD & Executive Director informed on clinical
updates, insurance auth status, concerns and emergencies.
- Provides excellent clinical leadership and support to the
- Maintains a positive, warm and therapeutic attitude and
- Supports line of authority and organizational chart.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Keywords: Summit Malibu, Malibu , Family Therapist, Other , malibu, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!