Company: The Walt Disney Company (Corporate)
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Disneys Corporate Alliances Partnerships & Promotions team is
responsible for uniting third-party brands with theatrical films,
direct-to-consumer content, and Parks experiences to create
best-in-class global campaigns. We manage and develop the overall
creative vision of some of The Walt Disney Companys most valuable
brand partnerships with a focus on Marvel Studios, Disney Parks,
the library of 20th Century Studios content, and Disneys Corporate
Alliances. Our ideation and development of innovative and
cutting-edge campaigns invites brands to spend incremental revenue
and provide advertising support for priority programs.
The Partnerships & Promotions organization is looking for an Art
Director to with a strong eye for visual design and a passion for
the Marvel and Disney brands. The ideal candidate will be able to
conceptualize and enhance high-level partnerships between Marvel,
Disney, and major partners across retail, auto, tech, etc. The Art
Director must pay strong attention to visual details and be able to
excel under tight deadlines. This role will report into the Senior
Manager, Marketing Partnerships & Promotions and will be tasked
with using their design skills to support a large team in efforts
to secure and execute promotions and partnerships.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Translate the visual identities of Marvel and Disney into
collaborations with big-name third-party brands.
- Develop and enhance the look and feel of co-branded
productions, digital executions, and on-the-ground
- Manage graphic design for pitch materials and presentations
inclusive of moodboards, storyboards, and visually-dazzling
- Effectively present ideas to project partners and
- Develop custom content ideas for brand-specific pitches across
Marvel, Parks & Resorts, and Disney Corporate Alliances.
- Proactively identify opportunities to tap into pop culture
trends, creativity, executional approaches & techniques.
- Possess a keen understanding of the Brand Partnership space
across film, television, streaming, theme parks, social, and
- Balance assignments from a diverse group of executives across
Corporate Alliances and Marvel Partnerships with separate
priorities and workflows.
- Spearhead occasional sizzle reels, special projects, creative
strategy pitches as needed for department.
- Assist Project Managers across the team with developing and
enhancing new and ongoing partnership programs.
- Ability to build strong internal organization and external
relationships, be a team player, and proactively provide assistance
whenever/wherever needed. The desire to learn and grow is a
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of partnership marketing + multi-platform media
- Ability to influence brand partners and sell through
- Experience working with Keynote and Apple systems a must
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility switching between styles and skillsets
- Bachelor of Arts or Certificate in Graphic Design or Motion
Graphics Design, Portfolio School training, and/or comparable field
Keywords: The Walt Disney Company (Corporate), Malibu , Art Director, Other , MALIBU, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!