Security Officer - full-time
Company: GardaWorld Security Services U.S.
Posted on: June 3, 2021
Environment: Commercial Bank
8:30am - 12:30pm and
Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:30pm
Benefits and Perks: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k,
no uniform deposits/maintenance fees
assigned Bank/ATM location and carry out instructions documented in
GardaWorld is the world’s largest
privately-owned security services company. We protect our clients’
staff and assets, wherever they are in the world. We offer
different schedules, diverse work assignments spanning multiple
industries and career advancement opportunities. We encourage
diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
GardaWorld Security Services is looking for Security Officers to
fulfill different assignments for our clients.
specific to this client site include, but are not limited
responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Observes and reports activities
and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the
security and safety of client property and personnel.
- Makes periodic patrols to check
for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire
- Preserves order and may act to
enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to
personnel, visitors, and premises.
- Controls access to client site
or facility through the admittance process.
- Patrols assigned site on foot
or in vehicle; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked
doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical
problems, and unauthorized persons.
- Protects evidence or scene of
incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security
- Responds to incidents of fire,
medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator
emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other
- Prepares logs and reports as
- Provide excellent customer
service to our clients
- Observe, survey, and report
activities at the assigned site
- Respond quickly to critical
- Ability to read and write
- Enforce client procedures,
regulations, and standards
Qualifications specific to
this client site include, but are not limited to:
- A valid California BSIS Guard
Card is required, 40 hours of state required training
- Candidate must be 21 years or
- CPR Certification is required
but can be obtained prior to start date.
- Effective verbal and written
General Qualifications to
work in physical security at GardaWorld
- Possess at least a high school
education or equivalent (GED)
- Pass extensive background check
and pre employment drug screen
Keywords: GardaWorld Security Services U.S., Malibu , Security Officer - full-time, Other , Malibu, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!