Clinical Nurse III - Rheumatology 8HR Days
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Job Summary: -Are you ready to bring your clinical competencies
to a world-class facility recognized as top ten in the United
States? Do you have a passion for the highest quality and patient
satisfaction? Then please respond to this dynamic opportunity
available with one of the best places to work in Southern
California! We would be happy to hear from you.The new Kao
Autoimmunity Institute and Scleroderma Program will be part of the
Cedars-Sinai Department of Medicine. We will bring together
clinicians, investigators and others from a variety of fields
across Cedars-Sinai and its affiliated hospitals and care sites.
You will be joining a team led by new directors, along with a new
director of the Division of Rheumatology.Summary of Essential
- Provides and documents direct and indirect patient care
services that ensures the safety, comfort, personal hygiene, and
protection of patients.
- Educates patients on disease prevention and restorative
- Administers medications and therapeutic agents necessary to
implement the treatment, disease prevention, or rehabilitative plan
- Performs/Assists procedures and diagnostic tests
- Observes signs and symptoms of illness, reactions to
medications/treatments, general behavior, and/or general physical
- Assesses signs, symptoms, reactions, behaviors, or general
appearance to determine normal versus abnormal
- Plans and implements care based on observations.
- Implements appropriate reporting, referrals and care in
accordance with standardized procedures.
- Initiates emergency procedures when indicated.
- Provides care to special patient populations and patients with
diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Identifies patient's readiness for learning and ability to
understand instructions and give consent.
- Identifies and assesses patient safety concerns with respect to
age and developmental considerations.
- Intervenes to provide a safe environment and evaluates
effectiveness of intervention for patients.
- Delegates duties to non-licensed personnel as appropriate and
within scope of practice
Educational Requirements:Assoc. Degree/College Diploma Nursing
minimumBachelor's Degree Bachelor's of Science in Nursing (state
accredited program) preferredLicenses:California State RN License
Upon HireBasic Life Support (BLS) unless a higher level of
certification is required Upon Hire -ANCC Specialty Certification
Specialty Certification, 1 year from hireExperience:3 years
Relevant acute care experience in their area of specialty -1 year
Must be a Clinical Nurse II at CSMC for at least one (1) year, to
be promoted within the clinical ladder.Physical Demands:Lifting,
standing, sitting, walking, squatting, bending, reaching
Working Title:Clinical Nurse III - Rheumatology 8HR Days
Business Entity:Service Lines & Ops
Shift Length:8 hour shift
Keywords: CEDARS-SINAI, Malibu , Clinical Nurse III - Rheumatology 8HR Days, Other , Malibu, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!